Please note that the following Terms & Conditions apply to any purchase you might make through this website. We always strive to ensure your full satisfaction with all of our products & so if you have any suggestions, comments or questions please contact us on email@example.com or +64 9 414 6550 & we will be happy to discuss these with you.
1. Achievement Discoveries (us) and the Purchaser (you) agree that any Course, eBook, Report, or information material (“the Product[s]”), however described, will be supplied according to the following Terms and Conditions:
2. The relationship between the parties shall be as Supplier and Purchaser. Achievement Discoveries will supply the Product(s) in return for the prescribed payment.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY / DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
3. Achievement Discoveries have used their best efforts in preparing this information however in certain circumstances given a range of factors the information provided in your report may not be 100% accurate. All testing should be conducted with full respect to the instructions given to ensure the highest accuracy possible however ultimately we can make no representation or warranty with respect to the accuracy, applicability, completeness, or suitability of the content.
4. The authors and publishers expressly disclaim all and any liability to any person and/or organization in respect of any action or omission and for the consequences of any such action or omission purported to be taken by such person or organization in reliance, whether in whole or in part, upon any part of the contents of these Products. If advice or assistance is required, the advice of a competent professional should be sought.
5. The authors and publishers disclaim any warranties (expressed or implied) as to merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. They shall in no event accept liability for any loss or other damages, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, or other damages, including loss of profits.
6. Each Product contains information protected under International and Federal copyright laws and treaties. Any unauthorized reprint, resale or use of this material is strictly prohibited.
7. No part of the report can be taken as a guarantee of success or enjoyment for any career or work suggested. We give no no promise or representation that you will make a certain amount of money, or any money, or not lose money, as a result of following any suggested career change.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
8. A 30 day money back guarantee is offered on our Subject Selector and CareerSure Student packages if you are not completely satisfied with the product within 30 days of completing the assessment. To receive your refund simply give us a ring on 0508 777 555 to let us know why you weren't 100% satisfied and the refund will be processed within 7-10 working days. All refund requests must be received within 30 days of the date of purchase.
9. Within the products & reports links may be provided to third party sites for further reference or information. They are provided for your reference only & Achievement Discoveries do not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any websites listed or linked to in these Products.
10. We reserve the right to refuse sale to any person or organization without explanation.
11. Once you have purchased & receive a report for any testing, you retain that access indefinitely while the website remains live online. We cannot guarantee that the website will stay online in perpetuity so suggest downloading your report to a safe location on your computer, but we will endeavour to keep your report accessible for as long as possible.
12. You affirm that you are not purchasing the product for business purposes and you affirm that you are not usually resident in any country forming part of the European Union; or otherwise you personally accept, and agree to take necessary steps to discharge, liability for any Value Added Tax which may apply to your purchase.
13. You agree that by purchasing any Product(s) you have accepted these Terms and Conditions and aver that they describe our complete agreement excluding any other representations whether in writing or otherwise.